1. What Information Will We Collect?
a. We Do Not Collect Personal Information.Personal Information includes your geographical location information, name,address, email, telephone number, fax number, the information you stored onyour device, and the information to identify you or other individuals when you use applications, services or websites.
b. Non-Personal Information. When users interact with our application, we may collect non-personal-identity information associated with the user. Non-personal-identity information may include data based on your interactions with us and the choices you make,privacy settings and the products and features you use, SDK/API/JS code version, browser, internet service provider, IP address, platform, timestamp, app identifier, app version, app distribution channel, standalone device identifier, iOS ad identifier (IDFA), Android Advertiser identifier, network card (MAC) address, International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI), device model, terminal manufacturer, terminal device operating system version, session start/stop time, language location, time zone, and network status (WiFi, etc.) , hard disk, CPU and battery usage, etc. The third-party SDK we introduce will also collect this data, the SDK we imported includes Umeng, Facebook Analytics, Facebook Audience Network, Facebook Login, TwitterKit, Fabric, Google Analytics, AdMob, Adjust, OneDrive, Dropbox, ironSource, JPush, AppLovin, MoPub.
(1) Session and Available Data."Session and Available Data" refers to data information relevant toconnections and services that you provide to us when you use an application,service or website, including but not limited to, when you use our applications, services or websites. Session and Available Data includes information related to connection request, server communication and datasharing, including network testing, quality of service, date, time, and place /location. Gathering of information as described below, we may also gather Session and Available Data. Please note that Session and Available Data does not include any personal information, nor does it include any content that youmight use applications (such as photo, contact, calendar, etc.), services, or website to send or share.
(2) Login Data. When you interact with us,or use applications, services or our website, our system may automatically collect your unique user device serial number, IP address, the type of your browser or operating system, and the date and time that you use (the"Login Data").
(3) Summary Information. "Summary Information" refers to the data that we collected from a group or service type or users, in which users' personal identity information has been removed.In other words, the information of how you use the application, services and websites may be collected and combined with how other individuals use the applications, services and websites, but personal identity information will notbe included in the ultimate Summary Information. Summary Information can help us understand user demand trends, so that we can better develop new features,or provide tailor-made applications, services and websites.
2. How We Use Collected Information?
a. Personal Information - Since we do not collect Personal Information, we will not use your Personal Information in anyway.
b. Non-Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information for the following purposes:
(1) For Personalized User Experience - We may use your Non-Personal Information to understand your user characteristics,and other trends related to user's habits.
(2) To Help Improve Our Service - We may use Non-Personal Information to provide, maintain, enhance and improve our applications, services and websites, and the development of new services.
(3) For the Further Development of The Harmony Radio - We might use Non-Personal Information for market promotion and development purposes.
3. The Possibility of Personal Information Being Disclosed
a. Personal Information. We do not store Personal Information, so your Personal Information cannot be disclosed by us.
b. Non-Personal Information. We will not match non-personal information and personal information (such as numbering your name and your user-specific device).
4. Users Sharing Your Information
We can not control the behavior of other users you share your data with. We cannot and will not control the behaviors of other users that you share information with when you use an application,service or website (including online forum), or how such users will use or share such information. We will not be responsible for any behavior or conduct of third party circumventing our security measures.
The Harmony Radio is concerned about keeping confidential of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we have adopted effective measures to protect your Non-Personal Information, so that such information will not be accessed and used without authorization.Please note that although we have taken sufficient security measures to protect your information, there is not absolute guarantee that we can preventnon-personal information from being accessed or used without authorization.
6. Contact Us / Report Violation